Friday, March 13, 2009

Attack of the Giant Girls!



Daddy Post: Well, the girls are growing at a rapid clip. Many of Ruby's pants are now taking on the look of capri pants and Willa is usually ranting and raving around the house over a variety of issues that she has with how the house is run. Her new favorite word has been a defiant "NO!" so that's been a lot of fun.

The weather is finally making a turn for the better which means we've been able to get the bikes out on a more regular basis. I've been busy wrapping up the school term and getting ready for my snowboarding trip to France next week. I'm hoping that Marty doesn't have to be committed once I get back. Fortunately, nana Jan and grandpa Bill will be stepping up their efforts to help out. I'll try to post some pictures once I get back. The great thing about the blog is that I'll be able to use it to see the girls everyday when I'm gone. I was just commenting in class the other day how interesting it is to think of the number of kids who will more or less have their lives documented on-line from birth through their teens. It's probably for the best that my birth preceded this technology, but I'll certainly try to be a little considerate when posting about the girls given that their boyfriends will probably have access to the blog at some point or another.

No comments: